There are few short videos, all worthy of your attention; each one unique. Also articles that reveal what are we all about “here” in Burlington, Halton.
(16 min Video) Youth “Life De-Stress with Meditation” Project
Video’s Essential Content – this not to be missed video was realized by Shulin, gr 12 student and sahaja yoga youth instructor – :
– Mayor Goldring’s opening speech with appreciation offered to sahaja yoga meditation group for community service and spiritual enlightenment in Burlington and Halton area.
– Filmed Testimonial from Dr. Frank Hayden high-school’s principal (for morning meditation broadcast-ed to the entire school: 1,200 Huskies participated).
– Filmed Testimonial from Scotia Bank’s manager * Burlington downtown branch (for meditation workshop offered to employees @Scotia Bank ).
– Filmed Testimonial from Philip Taylor (engineer) and Brenda Telchak (artist) on benefits gained from practicing sahaja yoga meditation.
– 2 min “Breathe with Planet Earth – Meditation workshop” (audio).
– Video Excerpts from Artistic performances: Hema Kukreja (Kuchipudi fusion dance –full video is below), Nirananda band (bhajans and kawali music) and Mar’yana Svarnyk (music therapy workshop)
Check also SIA’s Guru Song and “You bring the Sun out” performed spontaneously with an international “band of yogis” in Burlington’s Civic Square during Canada Culture Days festival (September 25, 26, 27) -> as closure to this article.
(Shulin’s Not-To-Be-Missed VIDEO – See our message by the end!)
Note: A family of sahaja yogis (2 adults and 1 child) moved to Burlington 10 years back; the 1st sahaja yoga meditation class in Halton area started on November 5th, 2005 at Brant Hills Community centre in Burlington. We’ve found the handout from that very 1st class:
(join right in!) SIA’s Composition for “Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi Day” in Burlington
(watch & learn) Hema’s “Adi Shakti” Performance (-filmed by Shashank)
(feel the vibes) SIA’s “You Bring the Sun Out” in Civic Centre @ Canada Culture Days 2015
WHAT Did Sahaja Yoga Meditation Halton Do, JUST LAST MONTH ?!
(Find out Why Should We Meditate .. for 4 Days) Outdoors with Appreciative Echoes from Conservation Halton (!)
(video + photos) FEEDBACK from Halton Families for Families @ The ROXY: “Restore Your Balance” with Sahaja Yoga Meditation- Halton
(click!) Aldershot High-school: Math Class Students Appreciate “Live Music and Sahaja Yoga Meditation” Workshop with Tim Bruceand Remembered: