Remember: This FREE Event is Open to All. Families with children are most welcome.
Find out more about our 2 guest speakers here.
Did you know?! In January are celebrated (links are provided):
- Makar Sankranti festival (Hindu – Jan 13)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (USA – Jan 15)
- Penguin Awareness Day (Jan 20)
- Tu B’Shevat – The New Year for Trees (Jewish – Jan 25)
- Australia Day (Jan 26)
- ‘Inspire your Heart with Art’ Day (Jan 31)
We will make relevant connections & celebrate them all!
This Public program will offer: Scientific research, Meditation, Energy Workshops, Connections and Happy Feet Dance – Surprises.
It Promises to be: Profound and Inter-Active, Fun and Smart, Pleasantly Challenging, Relaxing. Life Changing!
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | 905-484-2068.
Register for January Event on Facebook.
Day: Saturday, January 30, 2016
Location: Seniors’ Centre in Auditorium.
Address: 2285 New Street, Burlington, ON, L7R 1J4
(Central Park adjacent to the Central Library and Arena)
About COP21 and C40 Cities Awards: here.