Join a Silent Meditation Night in Oakvile with Live Flute Music on Monday Dec 19
This is the last Oakville Sahaja Yoga Meditation class in 2022 * FREE and OPEN to ALL one-hour Program
We will start the Winter Holy Days with this event that is also is the milestone marking the last class offered in 2022.
The theme for this class will be:
✨ A Silent Night in Meditation with Live Flute Music ✨
We will meditate to reach thoughtless awareness, a silent mind and a light heart.
- Where? Glen Abbey Community Centre (map) in Room C
- Address? 1415 Third Line, Oakville, L6M3G2 [close to Highway + Free parking]
- Time? 7 pm – 8 pm
- When? December 19 (Monday)
- Cost? All classes are free as they are priceless. They are offered with genuine love for Seekers from all walks of life.
- Format? Each class is unique with a certain learning + interactive theme, Meditation & Chakra workshop every session.
- Who can join? Anyone! It is not “physical yoga”; however, it helps with the overall wellness and wellbeing.
Bonus – Photo Album: Canadian Winter 2022 – Silent Innocence & Joy
We hope you’ve enjoyed the Photos from the Canadian Winter here in Ontario shared by Yogis from Halton SYMN team.
Make sure that you’ve also checked the 2 articles featuring the experiences collected from Barrie Sahaja Yoga Classes.
See you this Monday at our last Oakville 2022 class! Share the link, bring or send a Friend to this special event!
Photos from our Canadian 2022 Winter. Make yourself a favour and discover also the photos with Max – cuteness incarnated. 🙂