Spontaneous Meditation & Active Creative FUN for:
When: This Wednesday on June 1st
Time: 7pm – 9 pm
Where: Brant Hills Community Centre, in Mountainside Room
Address: 2255 Brant Street, L7R 3Z6 (Dundas & Brant St. – South on Brant St.)
Parking: Plenty available, at no cost.
Who to bring: parents, children, spouses, friends. We want to celebrate the International Children’s Day together – the sahaj way 🙂
What to bring: Shells, Stones, Colored Crayons and Paints (if you don’t have, no problem, others will share theirs)
What we’ll do?!
- Listen :-), Watch, Sing, Dance
- Learn about Ganesha’s Powers & Discover them!!
- Creative & Meditative Fun with Shells & Rocks
- Relax, Connect and Recharge with Cool Yoga & Simple Meditation
- Who is the Winner?! We’ll decide Together