The Heart is the Centre point of the Creation (Shri Mataji)
and hence All Chakras are subservient to it. It is the power-house of the body and from it energy flows to all other points. It is the seat of the Spirit, the ultimate source of all power…” Shri Mataji -founder of Sahaja Yoga Meditation
On Wednesday, February 17 , from 7PM till 9 PM
We invite Everyone to this Unique Event that combines Art & Spirituality & Medicine for the wellness, balance and joy of our Hearts.
The event is sponsored by Sahaja Yoga Meditation – Halton.
- 2 Doctors (from Russia and India) that are also advanced practitioners of Spontaneous Yoga – they will present the benefits of Meditation (particularly sahaja yoga meditation) for the Heart chakra and our Immune system that this chakra is managing
- Omar from Toronto bringing to us the African Drum-Djembe beat
- Ahilan from Oakville presenting Shri Shiva’s Rhythms in the Tandava Dance played on Tabla (Indian Drum)
- Shiva’s Tandava Dance is a vigorous dance that is the source of the cycle of creation, preservation and dissolution
- Why Drums and Elefants on a Valentine Day Event?! The connections will be disclosed during the event
- Yes, we’ll also have a General Workshop with meditation focused on the Heart Chakra and Q&A with our special guests by the end of the event
- Yes, it is a family event – your kids would LOVE it!
Of course the Heart Chakra is associated with Love and Valentine Day is dedicated to Love – we’ll simply elevate the significance of this event as we’ll embark on a journey to discover the many layers of the: Love, Spirit (love’s source) and Heart (love’s home).
Come and Enjoy a Truly Memorable Event!
Definitely Bring along your Valentine(S) – Family and Friends!