When: on Wednesday, June 29
Time: 7pm – 9 pm
Where: Brant Hills Community Centre, in Mountainside Room
Address: 2255 Brant Street, L7R 3Z6 (Dundas & Brant St. – South on Brant St.)
Parking: Plenty, at no cost.
Who to bring: parents, children, spouses, friends. We want to celebrate Canada’s Day – the sahaj way
What to bring: Food – yes, it is a Potluck!
What else: Paper, Shells, Stones, Colored Crayons and Paints (if you don’t have, no problem,we’ll share!)
* Cool Kids Rainbow with Singing Fingers!
* Kids & Parents/Friends – “Experience Chakra Gardening”
* Making Canada’s Day Gifts (Ganesha Team)
* Making Canada’s Day Wishes (Krishna Team)
* Potluck Dinner (Healthy & Yummy – let’s ALL contribute!!!)
* Cool Kids 5 min Meditation & Bye, byes
(Photos & Feedback!) Halton Children say: “I want to meditate!” from International Children’s Day in Burlington with Sahaja Yoga Meditation!