Realize Canada Tour is Coming!! .. it’s marching towards Halton, Hamilton and Niagara regions!
Let’s Welcome & Get to Know the Forty Magnificent International Youth from Realize Canada Tour
On Saturday, August 29 – Realize Canada Tour is invited to New Credit Reserve. See the poster below + program here.
On Sunday, August 30 there will be:
– Free Public Program in St Catharines: 12:30PM to 1:30PM (poster is below / address is here)
– Outdoors Sahaja Yoga Meditation seminar (including Potluck Picnic) @ Crawford Lake @3pm -> 6pm.
Address: 3115 Conservation Road, Milton, ON
Contact for information / ask about registration (if still open):
email@example.com and Holly@905-973-9799
On Monday, August 31
– (not open to public) Pre-Cultural Sahaja Yoga Meditation Workshop @ Burlington City Hall (only for employees)
– Free Public Program in Burlington @ Haber rec centre: 7pm-8pm (poster is below / address is here)
On Tuesday, September 1 (breakfast@IKEA Burlington -> the 40 magnificent youth will cross the border to USA)
– (not open to public) Sahaja Yoga Meditation Workshop @ IKEA Burlington (only for employees)
Between September 1 -> September 7 @ Canajoharie (sacred Native Indian Land)
– joining 1000++ Yogis coming from all around the world for “Shri Krishna” International Seminar /Retreat – Fall 2015
Poster #1: Saturday, Aug 29 @ New Credit First Nation
Poster #2: Sunday, Aug 30 in St Catharines @ Free and Open to All Public Program
Poster #3: Monday, Aug 31 in Burlington@ Free and Open to All Public Program
There are many ways to show love; it is so much easier when one is a sahaja yogi to feel compassion for every living being. Personally I was very touched by this photo snatched from realize canada tour’s blog with an ‘anonymous’ young girl from the tour – the snapshot is a perfect example of what we call .. sahaj love.
Don’t forget, spread the word about Realize Canada Tour “here and near“, join us anywhere and everywhere you can and / or is possible! This is a very unique opportunity for all of us! firstname.lastname@example.org