Join Mama Carmela in the Kitchen on June 3rd for her 1st “Cooking with Love” session in 2023
Join us for a free event designed especially for kids aged 7 to 12. Get ready to whip up a delicious treat and learn how to sprinkle it with a secret ingredient: love!
Carmela (we like to call her Mama Carmela) loves to cook and share her love with all of us through food! During this workshop, she will help us put together a very quick dish: a mouthwatering no-bake cheesecake. Through the process, you will also experience how to use the power of love in what you create and strengthening your creative attention through a mini-meditation!
Become an active participant to Burlington’s 100 Seeds of Joy community initiative launched by Sahaja Yoga Meditation Network of volunteers with the occasion of the Festival of New Beginnings. 🙂
What to Expect?! Some details are provided below yet expect some surprises!
Each “Cooking with Love” event is unique!
This is our first Cooking With Love workshop this year. The recipe and instructions will be kept very simple so we can also focus on simple meditation concepts. RSVP below to secure your spot now!
- Date: Saturday, June 3
- Time: 11 am to 12 pm
- Location: Orchard Community Hub, 2400 Sutton Dr., Burlington, ON L7L 7A9 in St Christopher’s Catholic Elementary School (door access from Easton road)
- Cost: Free!
- Participants: Kids aged 7 to 12, accompanied by an adult**
- Featured Recipe: No-bake cheesecake
- Allergy Information: The cheesecake recipe contains dairy. Almond flour can be omitted.
- Attire: Participants are welcome to bring aprons!
** Please send one adult to accompany your child or else they may not be allowed to participate in the event.