You are Invited to the Oakville Sahaja Yoga Meditation Class on Monday, November 21st
The Royal Silence of the Crown Chakra * FREE and OPEN to ALL one-hour Program
You are invited to the Royal Silence of The Crown Chakra! This is our next themed wellness session that is part of “The Power Lies within You” series of successive 8 weekly events offered by Sahaja Yoga Meditation Network in the Halton area. What can you expect? A cozy setup: you can choose to sit on a chair or on your own yoga mat or blanket. Self-realization and mental silence. Check the info below.
- Where? Glen Abbey Community Centre (map) in Room C
- Address? 1415 Third Line, Oakville, L6M3G2 [close to Highway + Free parking]
- Time? 7 pm – 8 pm
- When? November 21 (Monday)
- Cost? All classes are free as they are priceless. They are offered with genuine love for Seekers from all walks of life.
- Format? Each class is unique with a certain learning + interactive theme, Meditation & Chakra workshop every session.
- Who can join? Anyone! It is not “physical yoga”; however, it helps with the overall wellness and wellbeing.
No previous meditation or yoga experience required. Be open to “new & different”. Respectfulness is expected.
(click!) Three Cups filled with Optimism (Video-Testimonials)
Previously on “The Power Lies within You”: here. Check how was the 1st Class in September!
(Check the article!) Awaken the Detached Yogi in Oakville – Wisdom and Photos
(read) A Teacher’s Thank You Letter and Feedback about Sahaja Yoga Meditation Experience
See you on Monday, November 21st, at Glenn Abbey Recreation Centre (Room C)
This Post Has 3 Comments
Looking forward to Monday Oakvile classes at GleNN Abbey! Same place new fresh day a great way to start off the week!
Can’t wait to come back to Ontario and Join these amazing classes!