- These free weekly classes of sahaja yoga meditation offered at NWRC are not open to the public.
- We intend to bring the serenity, healing and the inner peace feeling that comes from a connection to our roots – reaching out to Mother Earth’s energy within ourselves.
- Only the registered members of the Native Women’s Resource Centre can join the class.
- The format for each meeting will be intimate, fup to 12 participants at a time.
- There will be also chakra (subtle enery centre *click for more info)‘ s clearing and balancing workshops.
- Currently Sahaja Yoga meditation classes are offered for free to other centres for Native Women and we received letters of appreciation from elders and centers’ program assistants .
Teachers – Volunteer Instructors:
- Phyllis McKenna (Ojibway First Nation writer/public speaker and Indigenous advocate, as well a sahaja yogini from Anduhyaun Centre)
- More/other team members will participate upon request/availability.
| 32 | 653,808 VIEWS