See above the AUM – OMkara in Niagara Falls , right in the Sun?! Amazing photo by Rahul, yogi from USA
Rahul (On behalf of Indiana Collective USA)
Debbie from Milton (Halton)
Slideshow with Photos from North-American Togetherness Weekend (check it all!)
Sudeep (Buffalo) – Impressions
Thank you again for organizing that wonderful seminar. We feel very close to the Canadian collective and it’s always wonderful to celebrate the togetherness. The vibrations during and after the Puja at Niagara Falls were very beautiful.
List for our Collective Attention on North America
* bandhan is a simple sahaj method of sending prayers to the Creator/Collective Consciousness, while in a state of meditation and surrender
* note: during the seminar we formed Circles of Open Discussions & Enlightened Attention on North America and we’ll share more of such lists, so we can all meditate and introspect upon them; and of course doing bandhans for them (we’ll learn how at the classes:-)).
List from Circle#1 (Rahul’s):
2. Love in familial relationships e.g. brother-sister, husband-wife, parent-child
3. To promote respect of privacy laws.
4. To establish collective consciousness in Americans, i.e. to consider the consequences and influence of our actions on others at all levels (gross to subtle) and act with responsibility.
5. To establish purity, innocence and wisdom in America(s) i.e. the Ganesha tattva.
6. To purify attention at the individual and collective level with awareness of the spirit. To make the awareness of natural laws inherent in our thought and action. To make our attention deeper and subtler.
7. To establish love among extended families of Sahaj Yogis and remove all negativities that come from them.
8. For Sahaja yogis to develop discretion in helping and guiding newly realized yogis and in handling their issues; to be warm and understanding with them (rather than policing them).
9. For divine discretion, diplomacy and sensitivity in phrasing what we say or write to seekers.
Thank you. Sudeep
Breaking News: We’ll start regular, bi-monthly free sahaja yoga meditation classes in Niagara region, on Sundays – 1st class is on October 16 – in St. Catharines, between 12:30pm and 1:30 pm @ Port Weller Community Centre. Address: 1 Bogart Street. See you there!
** make sure you’ve opened the photo album above – there are photos of great beauty : nature, people, events.