On Monday, August 5th, on the Civic Holiday Weekend
From: 10:00 am – 5pm
Where: Lasalle Park, Burlington
Address: 50 North Shore Blvd. East, Burlington, ON (North Shore Blvd. East & Waterdown Road)
Sahaja Yoga meditation had participated for about 8 years in a row to this great annual festival, offering meditation and workshops to all interested. We were always busy and had made many new friends while having a great time outdoors in this splendid park and awesome coommunity. Come and Join us this year too!
Featuring ~ Live Entertainment & Special Performances:
· MM Robinson Drumline will kick-off the Grand Opening Ceremonies! ~ 11am
· Tsingory Dance of Madagascar Performance ~ 11:45am
· Blue Stone Cloud Native Drumming with performances including Hoop
Dancing ~ 12:30 & 3:45pm
· Doppelganger plays your favourite music ~ 1pm
· Cheri Maracle performs as Pauline Johnson ~ 2pm
· Creature Quest Show ~ 3pm
· Woodgate Shamrock Irish Dancers ~ 4:15 pm
All Day Activities include:
· Re/Max Hot Air Balloons ~ Rides from 10am to 12pm
· TFC on the Road Powered by Rogers ~ Travelling Community w. Soccer Themed
Activities ~ Free
· BiNational 1812 Art/History Collection ~ The March of Time 1812 Calendar Exhibit ~ Free
· Putting Edge—Hole-in-One Practice and Fun
· Kicks for Kids ~ Inflatables and interactive bus
· Naked Beat Drummers ~ Join the beat!
· Silent Auction ~ Featuring an Autographed Raptors Jersey
· Canadian Fencing Academy ~ Demonstrations ~ 2:45pm
· JuggleMagic ~ Face painting, balloons & juggling!
· First Person Storytelling and More!
· Summer BBQ & Refreshments!
· Historic interpreters including War of 1812 militia!
Children’s Activity Area includes:
· Splash Park * Bradbury Estate Realty: Interactive Water Activities * Tiara Princesses tea party * Interactive Educational Crafts, Games & MORE!
Note: shuttles will transport visitors from Aldershot Station once parking at LaSalle Park is filled. Aldershot GO Station, located at 1199 Waterdown Rd, Burlington, ON
(click!) GREAT PHOTO-ALBUMS from Hamilton’s Festival of Friends & Burlington’s Joseph Brant Day Festival